Call for Special Session Proposals
The Special Session organizer is the individual who submits the proposal to the conference committee, acts as the leader and coordinator for the session development, and ensures the successful and timely execution of the session. The organizer’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Proper Submission of the special session Proposal on the approved template and via email.
2. Open and prompt communication with the organizing committee members.
3. Ensuring that all deadlines and requirements for the session planning and execution, as defined by the organizing team members.
4. Timely execution of the session.
Criteria for Selection
1. All the proposals will be carefully reviewed by the conference committee and will be critically analyzed before final selection.
2. The person conducting the special session will be entitled as Session chair for their respective sessions. However, there can be no more than two persons hosting the session as a session chair.
3. Upon selection of the proposal, session chair must furnish the details of the reviewing committee members that will be reviewing the manuscripts.
4. For creation of a special session, there must be at least 10 papers registered in the session.
Role of Special Session Chair
1. Session chair has the responsibility to call the manuscripts and getting reviews on them (at least two) and similarity content as per IEEE policy.
2. Session Chair must ensure the quality of submissions as the TPC chair may intervene and alter the decisions of session chairs in case of a poor quality paper.
3. Session Chair has to ensure the registration of the selected manuscripts at least 10-15 days before the conference date.
4. All the submissions have to be made in Easy Chair Portal and the Session Chairs must keep a track of the paper ids of the submissions.
Benefits for Special Session Chair
1. Session Chair as token of honor will be given the certificate and memento.
2. Session Chair will be given one free complementary registration as an author / attendee at the conference.
3. Session Chair will be given local hospitality and accommodation at the conference venue.
Important Dates for Special Sessions Proposal
Proposal submission: November 25th, 2019
Notification of proposal acceptance: November 30th, 2019
Submit special session proposal at email@example.com
Prof. (Dr.) Sanjay Kumar Kuanar
Head, Department of Computer Science and Engineering,
GIET University,Gunupur-765022, Odisha, India
Mobile No- +91 – 9040466771
Special Session Title:
Organized by (Names, Affiliation, and Contact information):
Call for Papers
Theme: (100 words)
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
Brief bio of SS Organizers
Potential Reviewers (Names, Affiliation and Emails)